Women’s Ministry Mission
To promote and advance the Kingdom of God by building vital connections between women from diverse backgrounds and ages through dynamic fellowship, the study of God’s Word, and evangelistic outreach.
Purpose: To Equip, Nurture, Build and Unify the Women of FBCSH in their Faith, Love and Service to
Ephesians 4:12,13 NKJV ~ “12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ, 13 till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ;”
- Women Who Connect: (WE UNIFY) Connect women of diverse ages and cultures in God and
- Women Who Nurture: (WE GROW) Build supportive relationships with one another.
- Women Who Worship: (WE LOVE) Establish and deepen individual and corporate relationships with God.
- Women Who Witness: (WE SHARE) Share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with a “Lifestyle Witness” through creating opportunities to identify, develop and utilize women’s individual gifts and talents.
- Women Who Serve: (WE GIVE) Create an atmosphere of and opportunities for service to promote personal and corporate growth in the WF, FBCSH and the Kingdom of God.